or 4 payments of $14.75 with Afterpay
iOttie Easy One Touch 4 Dash & Windshield Mount HLCRIO125 | Car Phone Mount
The iOttie Easy One Touch 4 Dash & Windshield Mount HLCRIO125 is a universal smartphone solution that is engineered to safely enhance your driving experience. U.S. patent protected, the one of a kind Easy One Touch mechanism allows you to easily mount and remove your smartphone with one simple hand motion.
Utilize the increased range, strength, and stability of the telescopic arm to find the perfect position for your smartphone on either dashboard or windshield. Securely mount on your dashboard, windshield, or desk with iOttie’s super strong suction cup.
The Easy One Touch Dashboard and Windshield Mount is universally compatible with all smartphones sizes to hold your device securely so you can drive safely.
- Universally holds all phone and case combinations from 2.3” -3.5″
- U.S. Patented Easy One Touch Mounting System
- Strong suction force combined with a layer of sticky gel for a secure hold
- The newly re-designed Telescopic Arm extends from 4.9” – 8.3” and pivots 225°
- Adjustable Foot can move vertically or laterally to give extra support for smartphone
- iOttie guarantees a hassle free 1 year warranty on all products
Mounting is as Easy as One Touch
U.S patented technology allows you to easily mount or remove your smartphone in seconds
Reach and Flexibility
The mount’s telescopic arm can reach and extend from 4.9″ – 8.3″
Mount pivots on 225° arc to reach your desired viewing angle
Super Strong Suction
For a longer lasting hold, the Suction Cup has a coating of sticky gel that prevents air gaps from forming and loosening the grip
If your Suction Cup gets dirty, simply rinse in warm water and let air dry to restore its sticky surface
Locking side arms automatically close, securely holding all smartphones between 2.3″ – 3.50″
The Perfect Mounting
Find perfect mounting position by adjusting Foot which can move side to side, or up and down
If side arms collide with buttons on side of your smartphone, the Foot can be removed
Have a Closer Look