Mazda BT50 Complete Stereo Solution – Kenwood DDX9017DABS – 2012 to 2016 models
To make things as simple as possible to upgrade we at Carbon Car Systems have put together this complete kit to upgrade your Mazda BT50, the Mazda BT50 Complete Stereo Solution** – Kenwood DDX9017DABS designed to suit the 2012 to 2016 models.
This kit is designed to suit all the non-navigation units (vehicles that didn’t come with the factory navigation)
This kit will suit any Ford Ranger from 2016 to 2017 with the following factory stereo:
This kit comes with all parts required to complete the upgrade.
Included in the kit
- Kenwood DDX9017DABS Multimedia Stereo
- Bonus reverse camera (for those that don’t have the factory one)
- 2DIN Radio Panel Facia
- Mounting Brackets
- Steering Wheel Control Adapter
- Factory USB Socket Retention
- Antenna Adaptor
- Hazard & Central locking buttons
The Kenwood DDX9017DABS is an absolute incredible unit! This unit runs both Apple CarPlay & Android Auto in the one unit & DAB+ Digital Radio!
The Kenwood DDX9017DABS is an absolute incredible unit that was released in April 2017! The Kenwood has amazing phone connectivity through not only the Apple & Android features but it also has built in WiFi which allows for wireless mirroring from your phone.
The built in WiFi allows for wireless mirroring meaning you can use apps such as Navigation, including Waze, Google Maps, Apple maps, or even messages directly without risking touching your phone at all.
Features & benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
Complete Stereo Solutions, Car Audio Packages$1,349.00
or 4 payments of $249.75 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $224.75 with Afterpay