Ford Ranger PX2 Complete Stereo Solution – Kenwood DMX7017BTS – 2016 to 2017
Ford Ranger PX2 Complete Stereo Solution – Kenwood DMX7017BTS
To make things as simple as possible to upgrade we at Carbon Car Systems have put together this complete kit to upgrade your Ford Ranger, the Ford Ranger PX2 Complete Stereo Solution – Kenwood DMX7017BTS
This kit will suit any Ford Ranger from 2016 to 2017 with the following factory stereo:
This kit comes with all parts required to complete the upgrade.
Included in the kit
- Kenwood DMX7017BTS Multimedia Stereo
- Bonus reverse camera (for those that don’t have the factory one)
- 2DIN Radio Panel
- Mounting Brackets
- Steering Wheel Audio Buttons & CAN-BUS Adaptor
- Factory Reverse Camera Retention
- Factory USB Socket Retention
- Factory AUX Socket Retention
- CTMULTILEAD Radio Steering Wheel Control Patch Harness
- Free Shipping
The Kenwood DMX7017BTS is an absolute incredible unit! This unit runs both Apple CarPlay & Android Auto in the one unit.
The DMX7017BTS is a mech-less unit meaning it has no CD / DVD but instead runs all digital media like bluetooth audio, usb and music devices such as your smartphone. These two platforms allow the user to control apps from the phone directly on the new Kenwood stereo directly.
Features & benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
** PLEASE NOTE **
- Ford Ranger PX2 Kit is designed for the base models with 4.2″ Display.
- The kit has been updated to work with vehicles with 8″ Display however climate control display will not be retained but AC can still be control by the dials.
Watch How To Install Yourself:
Complete Stereo Solutions$1,299.00